The E-Waste Station is a corporate solution to consolidate the disposal of E-Waste items. The station
has been designed as a result of discussions and feedback from our clients.
The station provides several options for E-Waste combinations including Keyboards,
Cables & Mice, Printer Cartridges, Mobiles Phones, and HDDs.
Divers priority is to reuse the items collected using this e-waste station. We only use ethical recycling
channels in New Zealand to dispose of the items.
• W X H X D (1000mm X 765mm X 590mm)
• Unit fully assembled, bubble wrapped and packed 1 per pallet.
Top Panel Disposal Options Apertures:
• Miscellaneous (Keyboards, Mice and cables)
• Printer cartridges
• Broken mobile phones
• Steel frame and base panel
• Birch plywood poplar core-Back
• 4X50mm Bracked Castors
• 2X Cam locks for doors. 4X Hinges.
• Digi print 4 color to outside faces.
Interested to get one of our e-waste station? Fill the form below and we will get back to you shortly…