You either have ICT devices (pcs, printers, servers, TVs, switches, Audio visual equipment) sitting in your office or you have ICT devices about to be retired, and that triggers few important questions:
- Do you know how much money you are losing every day while the retired equipment is sitting in the storage and not used?
- Did you wipe the data of your equipment securely?
- Do you realise that all retired printers have memory that save sensitive data of your business?
- Do you know that copiers save copies of all documents copied and can be retrieved?
- Do you have process in place to dispose printers’ cartridges or batteries?
- Do you know some batteries create a fire hazard?
If you are not sure about any of the above-mentioned questions, we can help
Our suggested solution
- To use e-waste asset management system to monitor your ICT asset lifecycle values
- To develop a policy for disposing batteries, cartridges and other e-waste material that have zero resale value
- Donate or resale the equipment that still have value after wiping all data
We are Specialists in secure disposal, reuse and recycling of all kinds of ICT assets
We promote the reuse of used ICT assets and aim to maximise the value of redundant equipment, helping reduce the cost of disposal and in many cases, we can provide you with a financial return through remarketing the used equipment. Where the items have no market value, we can ensure the items are e-wasted ethically – with less than 2% making landfill.
Our proprietary asset management system can be customised to your specific needs and can be used to automate the e-waste process for you to free your resources and to increase your efficiency.
Our services include:
- On-site decommissioning
- Collection and pick-up
- Data erasure, Secure Data Destruction
- Clean, refurbish and remarket
- Return to lease company
BENEFITS TO You
- Saves time and money
- Secure data destruction
- Financial return from assets remarketed
- No waste to landfill
- Online access to reports and information on each asset
- One-stop-shop from collection to disposal
- Assistance with management of lease equipment.
Resale of retired equipment
We guarantee the best resale prices for all IT equipment that is identified with residual value through using our wide network of whole sellers.