You either have ICT devices (pcd, printers, servers, TVs, switches, audio visual equipment) sitting in your office or you have ICT devices about to be retired, and that triggers “some” important questions.
- Do you know how much money you are losing everyday while the retired equipment is sitting in storage and not used?
- Has your data been wiped securely from your equipment?
- Do you realise that all retired printers have memory that store sensitive business data?
- Do you know that copiers save copies of all documents copied and can be retrieved?
- Do you have a process in place to dispose of printer cartridges and batteries?
- Do you know some batteries create a fire hazard?
If you are not sure about any of the above-mentioned questions, we can help
Our suggested solution
- To use e-waste asset management system to monitor your ICT asset lifecycle values
- To develop a policy for disposing batteries, cartridges and other e-waste material that have zero resale value
- To donate or resale the equipment that still has value after wiping all data
We are Specialists in secure disposal, reuse and recycling of all kinds of ICT assets
We promote the reuse of used ICT assets and aim to maximise the value of redundant equipment, helping reduce the cost of disposal. In many cases, we can provide you with a financial return through remarketing and used equipment. Where the items have no market value, we can ensure the items are e-wasted ethically – with less than 2% making landfill.
Our proprietary asset management system can be customised to your specific needs and can be used to automate the e-waste process for you to free your resources and to increase your efficiency.
Our services include:
- On-site decommissioning
- Collection and pick-up
- Data erasure, Secure Data Destruction
- Cleaning, Refurbishing and Remarketing
- Leased Equipment returned
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Saves time and money
- Secure data destruction
- Financial return from assets remarketed
- No waste to landfill
- Online access to reports and information on each asset
- One-stop-shop from collection to disposal
- Assistance with management of lease equipment.
Resale of retired equipment
We guarantee the best resale prices for all IT equipment that is identified with residual value through using our wide network of whole sellers.